Sunday, July 22, 2007

A pictures paints more than a thousand words

Recently, I've grown fond of photographing things around me. My foray into photography (albeit amateur at best) got jumpstarted by a request for photos of food from the The Taste of Chicago. Now I take pictures of whatever comes across as interesting. Well, I also take pictures of any information that I need to remember since I can just refer to the photo and zoom in on the detail that I'm looking for. This sure beats writing everything down!

Um, I don't actually have much to write about... Just wanted to promote my photostream on flickr.com

Here it is: Xin's photostream

Anybody can view and comment on the photos so be sure to check them out! All the photos were taken with my trusty K800i and are mostly untouched (spruced up pics will be tagged)
That's all for now.

No comments: